For Tablets & Smart Phones
It's as Simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Enter Your Wall Length & Height
- Enter Your Site & Soil Information
- Review your Details & Submit!
By entering your email address and zip/postal code you will recieve a custom detailed estimate.
Residential Retaining Wall Estimating App
FOR APPLE USERS
- Works on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Available in Standard & Metric Units
- Available in 7 Languages
FOR ANDROID USERS
- Works on Phones & Tablets
- Available in Standard Units
This is a fully featured estimating tool that will guide you through the step-by step process of estimating your residential retaining wall project. Use the simple screens to enter the length and height of your retaining wall, answer questions about the layout and conditions in your yard and get a basic estimate of the blocks you will need in an easy to read format.
Want a more detailed estimate? Provide your email address and zip/postal code to have a complete and detailed estimate with project options and more sent directly to you. In addition, you will receive a customized list of recommended dealers within your estimate package so you can get started right away on your landscape transformation.
Use this grid sheet to sketch out your wall before you estimate it. Download your free copy here:
Download Grid Estimate Worksheet
Browse through the photo galleries for project ideas, looks and styles of Allan Block Retaining Wall products. Check out the Featured Projects to see examples of successful retaining wall projects all over the world.
This AB Walls Estimator also has the following features:
- Top view and front view of your retaining wall
- Details of your retaining wall design
- Block estimates for each of the locally available Allan Block Collections
- Sample photos of each Allan Block Collection to give examples of the finished look of your project.
- Links to additional information: videos, installation instructions, and more.
- List of recommended local Allan Block Dealers
Already have the app and need some help using it?
Check out our online help files here or watch our how- video here: